When engaging in any of our programs a travel and health insurance is essential for yours and your familiy's peace of mind. We want your experience to be as exciting as possible and in order for it to be like that, feeling safe and protected is a must. We offer an International Travel Insurance tailored specially for experiential travelers like you.
You can choose different plans according to your insurance needs and expectations. The plans Silver and Bronze feature Travel Health/Accident Insurance, Emergency Travel Insurance, Travel Accident Indemnity Insurance, Travel Assistance, Travel Luggage Insurance, Travel Third Party Liability Insurance limited to your desired coverage amount. The Gold plan features unlimited coverage (including extreme sports) at a really competitive market price.
Some of the benefits of booking your Travel Insurance with us are:
- You'll be making sure that your full experience is organized as a whole, taking care of each aspect of it
- We make sure that you get the best coverage, adapted to your individual needs.
- Our International Travel Insurance is known worldwide and accepted by health facilities and professionals all over the world.
- Our insurance provider offers the best cost/quality rates of the market with over 20 years of experience and has been taking care of our participants for many years.
- Our tutors will be able to assist you with the insurance usage, the contact with the company and the relation: hospital-insurance
For your safety, we will ask you your insurance information when you book your program. We recommend that you use our Travel Insurance provided by CareMed International Travel Insurance. You'll be able to enjoy your journey knowing that any sudden or unexpected situation will be taken care of. And your family will be able to feel happy for you and your life-changing experience instead of worrying during your stay abroad.
Prices insurance for destination Latin America
|Price 2012 per day - USD||3,49||2,99||2,49||1,99||1,49|
|Price 2012 per day - €||2,79||2,39||1,99||1,59||1,19|
For more information please click here!
Your trip value
Your trip value
For more information please click here!
COINED provides airport transfer service to meet students at the airport and transfer them to their accommodation. We can meet students at the domestic or international airports.
Students must always inform COINED about the date and time of arrival, even in cases where the transfer service has not been requested. Airport pick-up only transfers students from the designated airport to the designated accommodation.
- Flight details (date, time, airport, airline, and flight number) must be confirmed in writing before arrival; otherwise COINED shall not guarantee the transfer service and no refunds shall be given for this service.
- All costs incurred due to failure to notify COINED of arrival information in due time are the participant's responsibility.
- In case of flights delays, changes, and so on, COINED will provide the transfer service but will reserve the right to charge additional costs, if necessary.
- If any changes regarding flight details are not duly informed, COINED shall not take responsibility for the proper provision of the transfer service.
For more information regarding our transfer service please contact us. We will be happy to assist you!.
Arrival / Departure *
Price 2012 **
|Argentina||Buenos Aires||Buenos Aires city Airport||USD 70|
|Bariloche||Bariloche city Airport||USD 70|
|Córdoba||Córdoba city Airport||USD 55|
|Puerto Madryn||Puerto Madryn city Airport||USD 70|
|Mendoza||Mendoza city Airport||USD 55|
|Ushuaia||Ushuaia city Airport||USD 55|
|Bolivia||Sucre||Sucre city Airport||USD 20|
|Chile||Santiago de Chile||Santiago de Chile city Airport||USD 70|
|Costa Rica||Flamingo beach||San José city Airport||USD 100 (Included 1 night at B&B and one way transportation to Flamingo Beach)|
|Monteverde||San José city Airport||USD 100 (Included 1 night at B&B and one way transportation to Monteverde)|
|Tamarindo||San José city Airport||USD 50|
|San José||Alajuela city Airport||USD 50|
|Jacó Beach||Alajuela city Airport||USD 115 (Only available for flights arriving from 6.00 am to 7.00 pm)|
|Havana||Havana city Airport||USD 40|
|Santo Domingo||Santo Domingo city Airport||USD 45|
|Sosúa||Puerto Plata City Airport||USD 25|
|Ecuador||Quito||Quito city Airport||USD 20|
|Cuenca||Quito or Guayaquil city Airport||USD 195 (Included 1 night at Hotel in San José city+ Cuenca Ticket)|
|Guatemala||Antigua||Guatemala city Airport||USD 55|
|México||City of México||México city Airport||USD 20|
|Oaxaca||Oaxaca city Airport||USD 20|
|Playa del Carmen||Cancún city Airport||USD 55|
|Puerto Vallarta||Puerto Vallarta city Airport||USD 25|
|Guanajuato||Guanajuato city Airport or Bus Station||
USD 85 (León Airport)
USD 55 (Bus Station)
|Perú||Cuzco||Cuzco city Airport||USD 20|
|Uruguay||Montevideo||Montevideo city Airport||USD 50|
|Spain||Madrid||Madrid Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 85|
|Valencia||Valencia Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 85|
|Alicante||Alicante Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 85|
|Seville||Seville Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 85|
|Salamanca||Salamanca Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 85|
|Marbella||Marbella Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 85|
|Barcelona||Barcelona Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 85|
|Málaga||Málaga Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 80|
|Ibiza||San José Airport, Ibiza city||€ 35|
|Pamplona||Pamplona Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 35|
|Granada||Granada Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 85|
|Tenerife||Tenerife Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 85|
|Cádiz||Cádiz city Airport||
€ 65 (Jerez de la Frontera Airport)
€ 160 (Seville Airport)
|San Sebastián||San Sebastián Airport, Train or Bus station||€ 55|
* Please contact us for more information about Arrivals / Departures Transfer Service.
** Price per person, per week.